- All conflicts, inspections, deficiencies, discrepancies, etc. shall be reported and documented on the Quality Control Inspection Report and the Contract Deficiency Report.
- Request for information shall be reported on our firms “Request for Information” form.
- Documentation on all hazardous material shall be noted on Material Safety Data Sheets and OSHA-20 FORM.
- The Customer Representative shall receive a minimum of three copies of each of the forms for their records.
- All transmittals of shop drawings shall be recorded, updated, and the applicable “Submittal Register” maintained.